I'm in no mood talk, I dont have the chance,
I'll let my poem do the talking, like finger doing the dance.
Man, I'm dead trippin', I need to calm the fuck down,
Everyone is pissing me off, I need my own clown.
Someone to cheer me up when I needed the most,
Unlike everyone else, turning their back, like having their door closed.
Fuck this poem man, I can't even think properly,
I'm just venting out my frustration, Call me the INSANE-COREY.
Its tiring keeping shit to myself, I cant get things off my chest,
Problems within me build up constantly, there can never be rest.
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I SHOULD DO! The Demon inside me is gaining control,
Its spreads within me like a disease, like cancer spreading slow.
FUCK Y'ALL!
I'll let my poem do the talking, like finger doing the dance.
Man, I'm dead trippin', I need to calm the fuck down,
Everyone is pissing me off, I need my own clown.
Someone to cheer me up when I needed the most,
Unlike everyone else, turning their back, like having their door closed.
Fuck this poem man, I can't even think properly,
I'm just venting out my frustration, Call me the INSANE-COREY.
Its tiring keeping shit to myself, I cant get things off my chest,
Problems within me build up constantly, there can never be rest.
TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I SHOULD DO! The Demon inside me is gaining control,
Its spreads within me like a disease, like cancer spreading slow.
FUCK Y'ALL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home